Prefabricated packaged plantrooms
Constant Air Systems have been involved with the design development and manufacturing OFF-SITE prefabricated packaged plantrooms and skid solutions for over 35 years.
Our bespoke prefabricated package plantrooms and skids can consist of:
- Boiler plantrooms (natural gas, lpg and hydrogen ready)
- Steam generation
- Water storage and pumping
- Chilled water
- HVAC Ventilation
- Heat Pump systems
- Electric switchgear and transformer plantrooms housing
Our plantrooms are designed to suit any particular site/client specific requirement.
- Mild steel skeletal frame construction
- Chequer plate raised pattern flat finish
- Certified lifting points
- Mineral wool cladding system offering acoustic, thermal and fire rated qualities
- External cladding finish offered in range of Ral and BS colours
- One piece or multiple sections – dependent on site limitations
- CAS site team available to re-assemble split section and connection of building services.
Latest AUTOCAD and BIM software employed in the preparation of plantroom drawings layouts and schematic.
A sample of a client drawing can be seen below (click to enlarge).
Plantroom deliveries are planned very early in the build process. Co-ordinated with clients site management team, ensuring all necessary H & S and RAMS (risk assessment & method statement) have been issued.
In situations where the plantroom is too large to be transported on the UK Highway. We modularise the plantroom into manageable sections. These are than re-assembled by CAS after positioned on site.
We’re Here to Assist You
Unit L, Turnpike Way,
Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3TF
01494 469 529